Retain a Firm that is Dedicated to Defending Your Rights
Focused on Criminal Defense Representation
People from all walks of life can find themselves or family members charged with a DUI, drug DUI, and other criminal charges. Everyone has constitutional rights, and everyone deserves to be fairly and aggressively defended against criminal charges. Attorney Bryce Caldwell is committed to providing an honest assessment of your case and to delivering best possible representation. He focuses his practice primarily on defending clients against state and federal criminal charges.
Mr. Caldwell has experience and knowledge of court procedures, criminal laws and statutes, and he knows how criminal cases are prosecuted. Opposing counsel, judges and other attorneys respect him as a dedicated advocate who is fair and reasonable, but isn't afraid to be a vigilant advocate in court on his clients' behalf.
Contact Attorney Bryce Caldwell today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drug offenses, including, but not limited to, drug trafficking and possession of controlled substances crimes
- Criminal sexual misconduct crimes
- Child pornography crimes
- White collar crimes
- Health care fraud crimes
- Property crimes
- Prison litigation
Mr. Caldwell will be there for you throughout your case. You will work with him directly at every step, and he will provide updates as your case progresses. His goal is to help you obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
Call Attorney Bryce Caldwell today at 270-200-4603 to arrange your free initial consultation. After-hours appointments as well as home or jail visit are available by request. He represents clients throughout Western Kentucky, including Owensboro and Henderson counties.
Attorney Bryce L. Caldwell
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Discourt fo the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
Admitted To The Bar:
- Thomas M. Colley Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, J.D., 2009
- Georgetown College, Georgetown, Kentucky, B.A., 2001
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Daviess County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, Certificate of Completion