Helping Business Owners and Individuals Plan for Retirement
Call Today For A Free Consultation
Are you confident that your family will be taken care of financially and your assets will be protected after you’re gone? Don’t leave such an important matter to chance, contact experienced New York Estate Planning Attorney Bruce A. Hubbard..
Mr. Hubbard assists people in planning for the future and inevitable succession. A sound estate plan provides the security of knowing that the future is planned and your family protected.
Contact Bruce A. Hubbard, PC, today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Asset Protection
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Living Wills / Health Care Directives
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate Administration
- Succession Planning
Attorney Bruce A. Hubbard handles preparation of last will and testaments, trusts, administration, probating of estates, living wills and health care proxies, advise of transfers and bequests and estate litigation.
Call 917-722-1350 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Bruce A. Hubbard
- New York
Admitted To The Bar:
- Harvard Law School, J. D. 1972
- Rutgers College, B. A. History 1969
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association, Member, Committee on Judicial Selection, (1988-1993)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York; Committee on State Courts of Superior Jurisdiction, (1988-1991); Committee on State Legislation, (1991-1993)
- Committee on African Affairs, (1994-2000)
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association of New York City, Board of Directors, (1990-1993)
- New York State Bar Association, House of Delegates, (1978-1980)
- Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department, Member, Committee to Investigate the Character and Fitness of Applicants for Admission, (1994-Present)
- New York County Democratic Committee, Administrator, Independent Judicial Screening Panel, New York State Supreme Court, (1994)
- Trustee, The King & Low-Heywood Thomas School, (1985-1991)
- Trustee, Community Service Society of New York, Investments and Chair, Board of Trustees, (1989-2004)
- Member, Board of Managers of The Episcopal Mission Society in the Diocese of New York, (1989-2001)
- Trustee, Chi Psi Educational Trust, (1992-2000)
- Board of Overseers, Rutgers University Foundation, (1993-2007)
- Board of Directors, the Fund for Modern Courts, (1996-2006)
- Board of Directors, the Community’s Bank, Compensation and Audit Committees, (2001-2009)
- Board of Trustees, Union Baptist Church, (2005-Present)
- Board of Directors, Union Social Services Corporation, (2004-2007)
Foreign Languages Spoken:
- Counsel to cooperative and condominium boards for all contracts, litigation, regulatory agency cases and construction matters.
- Counsel for plaintiff in a Sarbanes-Oxley securities fraud, racial discrimination and whistle-blowing civil action in the S. D. N. Y.
- Counsel for employee vs. investment bank in arbitration dispute over compensation, severance and discrimination before the N. A. S. D.
- Counsel to New York City jewelry manufacturer vs. E. P. A. with respect to settlement of dispute related to violations of regulations regarding the emission of toxic chemicals into the NYC Sewer System.
- Counsel to H. D. F. C. vs. partner in dispute over ownership of air rights for construction of new facility above existing structure in NYC.
- Negotiated agreement between client, advertising agency and sub-agency for marketing and advertising services for product in a specific market.
- Preparation and negotiating of commercial leases for clients as landlord and tenant.
- Preparation of Owner/Architect Agreements, review of plans and specifications and bids.
- Preparation and negotiation of Owner/Contractor Agreements.
- Representation of numerous clients in defense before state and federal administrative and regulatory bodies.
- Representation of client in start-up franchise restaurant business with negotiation of franchise agreement, territory agreement, site locations agreements, financing and business organization.