Contact a Law Firm Dedicated to Your Interests
Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC enjoys a national reputation of prominence in advising clients and litigating matters under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
Additionally, the Firm brings claims on behalf of individuals for wrongful denial of benefits or other participation issues. If your employer fails to pay you the wages due to you, our firm can assist you in securing your wages for missed breaks and lunches, unpaid overtime
Contact Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Employer Benefits and Pension Violations
- imprudent investment claims in employer stock
- 401(k) class actions for breach of fiduciary duties
- non-qualified deferred compensation
- general fund administration and compliance
- plan reporting
- disclosure and notice requirements
- preemption of state law
- discrimination in plan design and administration
- claims of retaliation and interference with protected rights
- bankruptcy issues involving pension plans
- severance issues arising out of mergers, acquisitions and terminations
- participant direction of investment,
- benefit claims
- eligibility determinations.
Wage and Hour Violations
- misclassification as exempt
- forced unpaid overtime
- forced to work off the clock
- failure to pay independent contractors when they classify as an employer
- granting time off to non-exempt employees in lieu of overtime pay
- making automatic wage deductions for part-day absences
Call Attorney Donald Scholes today at 629-777-9254 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Donald L. Scholes
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western District of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee, J.D.
- Bellmont College, B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Nashville & Tennessee Bar Associations
- Tennessee Municipal Attorneys Association
- National Rural Water Association