Our Client's Peace of Mind is Our Highest Priority
It takes more than blunt force to truly succeed in a legal battle. When disputes arise in an estate matter or a divorce case, it is important to look past what is being fought over and determine why it's being fought over.
I will zero in on your objective and find a way to achieve it with minimal conflict. Innovation is often the key to success. When two parties are fighting for bigger slices of the same pie, it is worthwhile to ask the question: Are there more slices out there that are being ignored? Furthermore, I believe in the power of negotiation, and I will not hesitate to call on the skills I have learned as a mediator and a practitioner of collaborative law in order to get meaningful results for you.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Estate Planning
- Powers Of Attorney
- Probate & Estate Administration
Call Attorney William Block today at 414-219-0043 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney William D. Block
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin - 2010
- Honors: President, Restorative Justice Society
- Honors: Board member, Alternate Dispute Resolution Society
- Honors: Client Skills Board
- Honors: Pro Bono Society with high honors
- Honors: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and the
Milwaukee Foreclosure Mediation Program, Volunteer
- Marquette University - 2005
- Major: English Composition
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Comparative Theology