Delivering Sophisticated Family Law Representation
A divorce or dissolution of marriage involves many of the most personal and complicated issues people face. We help clients determine fair and reasonable requests for division of property, spousal support, child custody and support, paternity action, visitation or shared parenting.
We work to negotiate and secure agreements on as many areas as possible before going to court. Many of our cases are resolved outside of court. The goal is to avoid costly – and often unpredictable – court decisions in these important matters. We also can help clients prepare prenuptial agreements to safeguard personal finances in advance of marriage.
In addition, we help clients, when needed, enforce child support and custody terms. Overall, our objective is to make the resolution of divorce and child custody issues more cooperative and less adversarial.
Contact Blaugrund Kessler Myers & Postalakis today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Support
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities
- Legal Separation
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Collaborative Law
Call Attorney Scott Haynes today at 614-764-0681 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney S. Scott Haynes
- Ohio, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 1996
- Untied States Supreme Court, 1997
- Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Family Law Specialist
- J.D., 1992, Capital University Law School
- B.A., 1985, Cedarville University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Family Law Specialist.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for Family Law.
- Ohio Super Lawyers for Family Law
- Columbus Bar Association (Family Law Committee Member and Chairperson
- Court of Appeals Sub-Committee 2006 - present)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Family Law Section Member)
- Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- Board Member 2008 - present
- Current President
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts