Guidance When You Need It Most
Let Us Help You Get Started Today
For more than 20 years, Bingham Legal Group PC has offered comprehensive services to clients with simple and complex estate plans throughout Metro Detroit. Our client-driven approach has helped us emerge as a leader in estate planning, probate and trust administration and litigation. Whether you need help establishing an estate plan, administering a trust, a probate proceeding or defending the intentions of an estate plan, contact us today for an initial consultation.
The emotional turmoil after a loved one's death can make the legal responsibilities — such as distributing your loved one's assets — seem insurmountable. These same emotions can heighten tensions between family members when they disagree about who should receive what property.
At Bingham Legal Group PC, we offer guidance when you need it the most. We can act on your behalf to resolve any legal issues that arise after your loved one's death, so that you can focus on the healing process.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Elder law
- Estate administration
- Probate and trust litigation
- Will contests
- Business planning
- Business and commercial litigation
- Mediation and arbitration
We have the experience and flexibility to achieve results that are tailored to meet each client's needs. Our law firm proudly participates in the AARP Legal Services Program, enabling current members of AARP to receive a discount on customary rates.
Call Attorney Lauren Underwood today at 248-594-1919 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout the greater metropolitan Detroit area and throughout Michigan.
Attorney Lauren M. Underwood
Admitted To The Bar:
Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan, J.D., 1991
- Summa cum laude
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, B.A., 1981
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Michigan, Taxation Section
- State Bar of Michigan, former chair of the Probate and Estate Planning Council
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust Law and Taxation Sections
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Wayne State University Alumni Association, Past President
- Woodbridge Citizen's Association, Past President