Let Us Put Our Commitment to Justice to Work for You
The lawyers at Berman More Gonzalez, Attorneys at Law, work diligently to help clients recover the compensation they deserve following injury-related accidents. Serving Orange County for more than 25 years, our personal injury and workers' compensation attorneys offer guidance based upon a proven record of success in and out of the courtroom.
Our practice is focused entirely on personal injury and workers' compensation cases. We take pride in our proven record of success helping clients with a diverse range of injury cases. Our attorneys have the experience, the resources and the knowledge to be effective in both personal injury and workers' compensation.
Whether a loved one has suffered a life-changing injury or you have been denied proper medical attention following a car accident or work-related injury, you deserve full protection under the law. Our team is strongly committed to helping clients receive the compensation they deserve.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Construction Job Accidents
- Denial of Workers' Comp Benefits and Appeals
- Workers' Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Defective Products
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Professional Sports Injuries
- Catstrophic Injuries
- Slip and Fall Accidents
From the moment you walk into our office for your free consultation until the resolution of your case, you will work with an experienced attorney whose primary interest is serving your legal needs. We make sure you know and understand your rights. During the entire legal process, our priority is you.
Call Attorney Keith More today at 714-716-5276 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Keith P. Moore
- California, 1989
- Illinois, 1990
DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, J.D.
- Honors: With Honors
University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois, B.A.
- Honors: Dean's List - 6 Semesters
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Orange County Bar Association, Co-Chair, 2004 - 2005
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, 2nd Vice President, 2005 - 2006
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, 3rd Vice President, 2004 - 2005
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Secretary, 2003 - 2004
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Treasurer, 2002 - 2003
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Parliamentarian, 2001 - 2002
Honors and Awards:
- Super Lawyers, 2010-2015 (Top 50 in 2014)
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Workers' Compensation, Orange County, 2012
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Workers' Compensation, Orange County, 2004
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Workers' Compensation, Orange County, 2003
- Million Dollar Advocate Club, Member since 1994
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating on Martindale-Hubbell®