Call for a Strong Defense of Your Rights with Family Law Matters
It goes without saying, but family conflict and divorce may initiate one of the most difficult times you will ever have to work out in your lifetime. Problems like this can make it difficult to decide which way to turn, unsure about what will happen next and create concern about what the outcome might be. Retaining an attorney can have a tremendous impact on the results in your case.
Attorney Marlys Bergstrom focuses on helping people through the trying time of family dissolution and other legal problems. She is a skilled negotiator and can help resolve issues out of court, but when conflict can not be resolved, she is ready and willing to take your case to court.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce - Contested and Uncontested
- Property and Asset Division
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Protective Orders
- Step Parent and Foster Parent Adoption
- Modifications and Enforcement of Orders
- Grandparent Rights
Call Attorney Marlys Bergstrom today at 678-830-2520 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Marlys Anne Bergstrom
- Georgia, 2013
- California, 1997
Golden Gate University School of Law Taxation - 2001
- LL.M - Master of Laws
San Francisco State University - 1997
- M.A., English Literature
Golden Gate University School of Law - 1993
California State University, Chico , 1987
- English Literature B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member 2015 - Present
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, 2014 - Present
- Cobb County Chamer of Commerce Member, 2014 - Present
- Georgia Legal Services Member, 2014 - Present
State Bar of Georgia