The Injury and Disability Lawyers. Let Over 40 Years of
Experience Work for You. Contact Us Today
If you have been injured in an accident, denied Social Security Disability benefits or face another difficult challenge that may impact your future, the attorney you choose is important. You want an attorney with the experience to protect your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires.
You can find the quality legal representation you require at Berger and Green. Our attorneys are experienced, caring and dedicated. With more than 40 years of experience, we have advocated on behalf of thousands of clients in injury and disability claims and have a proven record of successful results.
We understand that living with a serious personal injury or disability can be challenging, so we work hard to make things easier for our clients. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at the hospital or in your home.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal injury
- Workers' compensation
- Product liability
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans benefits
- Long-term disability
We take our responsibility as lawyers very seriously. We understand that the work we do can have a significant impact on the lives of our clients and their families. When we choose to take a case, we do so with an understanding of what is at stake and a deep sense of commitment to the client we serve.
Call Bergen and Green today at 412-506-3222 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients in Pittsburgh and throughout Pennsylvania. For more information please visit bergerandgreen.com.
Attorney Cynthia C. Berger
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D. - 1975
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. - 1972
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Chairperson
- Board of Directors, National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania Association For Justice (PaAJ), Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Social Security Disability, Lawyer
- NOSSCR, Treasurer, 2010 - 2011
- NOSSCR, Secretary, 2011 - 2012
- NOSSCR, President, 2013 - Present
Honors and Awards:
- Fellow, Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers: Social Security, 2011 - Present
"Mark Bennett was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and it was a great decision for our family."
"Their insurance company was not coming through or doing anything to assist me. I know Mark Bennett. I have full trust in his abilities and I knew that he would work for a company that was respectable and would fight for someone's rights."
"Working with them, I could say was excellent... I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away... All along the way I was well-informed."
"One of my doctors suggested Berger and Green. I guess he had referred other patients of his to them and they were very happy. And so I picked Berger and Green."
"I couldn't have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything."