Call for Committed Legal Representation
Minneapolis attorney James R. Behrenbrinker represents individuals and companies in a wide range of legal matters, including general personal injury, police misconduct resulting in personal injury or death, and all types of employment and housing discrimination. For almost 15 years, his firm, Behrenbrinker Law, has served clients in Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Mr. Behrenbrinker’s firm handles cases involving all types of personal injury and wrongful death, including car accidents, dog bites and other forms of negligence. Mr. Behrenbrinker represents individuals and their families, who have been the victims of excessive force - police misconduct resulting in serious personal injuries or death.
He handles all types of cases involving employment discrimination and housing discrimination, as well as cases involving consumer fraud, deceptive or unfair trade practices. Finally, Mr. Behrenbrinker represents individuals, who have been charged by complaint or indictment with serious criminal offenses in state or federal court. Whatever the circumstances, Mr. Behrenbrinker approaches every case with compassion for his clients and dedication to their interests.
Contact attorney James Behrenbrinker today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Including Motor Vehicle Accident; Dog Bites, Premises Liability
- All Types of Employment Law and Employment Discrimination based Upon Age, Gender, Disability, Religion
- Housing Discrimination
- Police Misconduct – Excessive Force Resulting In Serious Personal Injury Or Death
- Criminal Defense in State And Federal Courts
Serving Twin Cities Metro Area as well as entire state of Minnesota.
Call attorney James Behrenbrinker today at 612-294-2605 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James Behrenbrinker
- Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- William Mitchell College of Law, with distinction
- University of Minnesota, magna cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum