Effective Representation for Tough Family Law Problems
Family law encompasses some of the most difficult, emotional legal issues. You want a lawyer who will treat you and your family with compassion as you work through your legal needs. Family law attorneys, however, also need to understand financial matters, estate planning and issues such as domestic violence.
At Beavers, Graham & Calvert, our attorneys are able to handle complex family law cases. We have the knowledge and experience to assist you with high net-worth divorce, contentious child custody battles, adoptions, and other family law matters involving immigration issues. If your family is facing a legal problem, come to our Taylorville law office for skillful, caring representation.
Contact Beavers, Graham & Calvert today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Modifications to custody, visitation, child support and alimony agreements
- Guardianships for minor children and incapacitated adults
- Termination of parental rights
- Immigration and Form I-864 affidavit of support
We understand that it is less stressful to resolve family law matters without a trial. However, if your case cannot be settled, our attorneys are ready to take the case to court and fight for you.
Call Attorney Aaron Calvert today at 217-498-3126 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Aaron D. Calvert
- Illinois, 2006
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. cum laude - 2006
- Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Christian County Bar Association, Member, 2006 - 2010
- Inn of Court, 2008 - 2010