Call for Excellence in Personal Injury Claims Litigation
When you have been injured at the fault of another, call one of the most recognized insurance litigation law firms in Texas. Founding member, Attorney Daniel Barton is a former insurance adjuster. He knows the strategies used by insurance defense lawyers use to evade paying out settlements. Their only goal is to deny the claimant the benefits he or she deserves.
You have rights and the Barton Law Firm protects them. We prepare every insurance case for trial. Insurance companies know that when they sit down with us that our evidence is in order and that our client will not be short changed. Mr. Barton is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Incidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Transvaginal Mesh Cases
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Insurance Fraud
- Wrongful Death
Barton Law Firm provides legal advice and representation for clients in Harris County, Galveston County, Brazoria County, Fort Bend County, Waller County, Montgomery County, Liberty County and Chambers County, Texas, including communities such as Houston, Pearland, Sugar Land, Galveston, Kingwood, The Woodlands, Katy, Texas City, League City, Angleton, Alvin, Baytown, La Porte, Tomball, Cypress, Atascocita and Conroe.
Call Attorney Daniel Barton today at 713-227-4747 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Daniel P. Barton
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
Certiified Legal Specialities:
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D. - 1994
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, B.A. - 1986
- Major: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Texas State Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The College of the state Bar of Texas
- AVVO Rating of Superb
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
Verdicts & Settlements
- Commercial insurance jury verdict for a local church totaling $2.59 million. The Barton Law Group helped obtain a verdict including $2,000,000.00 in punitive damages.
- Commercial insurance claim for an apartment complex resulted in a settlement of $1,655,823.00. Also successfully obtained order preventing foreclosure of the property while the bad faith lawsuit was pending.
- Commercial insurance claim for a Houston area school resulted in cumulative settlements of $640,000.00 against several major insurers and an insurance agent.
- Obtained a $500,000.00 settlement for a historic Galveston building after Hurricane Ike.
- Residential insurance claim in Galveston, Texas resulted in a settlement of $300,000.00.
- Obtained a $262,000.00 settlement for a Clear Lake residence involving multiple claims denials.
- $250,000.00 residential settlement obtained for a Conroe area residence against one of the largest insurers in Texas.
- Residential insurance claim on a historic Galveston, Texas home resulted in a settlement totaling $238,000.00. As part of this settlement, the Barton Law Group located and sourced rare building materials to comply with historic building designation.
1201 Shepherd Drive
Houston, TX 77007
(By Appointment Only)
8630 FM 3126 Road
Livingston, TX 77351