Quality, Skillful and Tenacious Representation to
Pursue Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
If you or a loved one has been hurt due to another's negligence, you most likely have questions - How will you get through this? Who will pay for medical bills, the rent or mortgage? What if I can't work again? Attorney Todd Barsumian has been helping people when they've been seriously injured for over fifteen years. Prior to owning his own firm, he was hired by insurance companies to defend individuals and companies who caused the accident. He learned how insurance companies evaluate and defend personal injury cases. His knowledge of both sides in evaluating cases is a valuable asset for clients.
It is important to meet with a personal injury attorney as soon after an accident as possible. Your injury must be documented, evidence and the names of witnesses must be secured, and communication must be made with insurers and other parties. Delay, and ambiguous or erroneous statements to insurers or others made before you receive legal advice, may compromise your case. It is your constitutional right to seek justice if you have suffered a major loss due to negligence.
Contact Barsumian Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
You'll find that Todd Barsumian is sympathetic to your situation and will explain legal concepts so you don't feel left behind. He will do the best he can to win the compensation you deserve.
Call Attorney Todd Barsumian today at 812-508-0820 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout the Evansville area including all of Warrick County and Vanderburgh County.
Attorney Todd C. Barsumian
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
Admitted To The Bar:
Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, J.D.
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: Drake University Law Review, 1997 - 1998
Hanover College, Hanover, B.A. - 1995
- Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Evansville Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, 2008–2010, Board member
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana Product Liability Section in 2007, Chair
Honors and Awards:
- CALI Award for Constitutional Law
- Mortar Board (Tassels Chapter)
- Indiana Super Lawyers Rising star, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 under 40 for the State of Indiana