Call for Experienced Workers' Compensation Representation
Our St. Paul workers' compensation attorneys have been representing injured workers for more than 20 years. Our legal staff takes a proactive and personalized approach to working with our clients. We understand that you will be facing significant challenges and that no two injuries are the same. We will listen to what you have to say and ensure that our priorities are directly aligned with your goals for your claim. Our firm takes a caring, compassionate and assertive approach to advocating for clients.
We have helped injured workers across a wide range of industries. However, we have substantial experience helping injured construction workers, including union workers, health care workers and other employees whose jobs involve a great deal of physical activity, heavy equipment and safety risks.
Contact Atkinson Law Office, P.A. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Construction worker injuries
- Health care worker injuries, including nursing injuries
- Office worker injuries
- Police officer injuries
- Firefighter injuries
- EMT injuries
- Injuries to state workers
- Warehouse worker injuries
- Injuries to retail workers
- Corrections officer injuries
Call Attorney Thomas Atkinson today at 651-333-3636 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas Atkinson
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- JD - May, 1993
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- BA History - May, 1990
Workers Compensation Settlements
Brain and Head Injury Settlements
- Jeff (St. Paul), 57 year contractor who sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) with over 95% PPD awarded, permanent total disability, and retroactive family nursing services and future benefits in excess of $1.3 million dollars PLUS ongoing permanent total disability.
- Randy (Eden Prairie), 41 year old service manager sustained a traumatic brain injury after a work related car accident. Recovered nearly $1 million dollarsin combination of workers compensation benefits and bodily injury benefits as the result of the work related car accident.
- $575,000 for injured worker with head injury
- Frank (Lonsdale), 39 year old boom truck driver who fell off his truck and sustained injuries to his head, neck and finger - $75,000.00 with future medical expense open.
Neck and Back Injury Settlements
- Ron (St. Paul), 46 years old who sustained an injury to his back working for the auto-windshield repair industry - $115,000
- Corey (Bloomington) 34 years old mechanical assembly technician who sustained an injury to his back while lifting parts - $100,000
- Steve (Apple Valley), 58 years old cement truck driver who sustained an injury to his neck and arm when he jammed his head into a part of his truck and got knocked down - $100,000
- Mark (Prior Lake), 53 years old public services worker with a back injury -$95,000
- Chris (St. Paul), 37 years old man who injured his back working a as store manager - $147,500
- James (Hibbing), 57 year old man who sustained head and neck injuries after being struck by a pole - $140,000.00 and over $38,000.00 in outstanding medical bills paid.
- Heather (Cannon Falls), 43 year old woman who sustained injuries to her neck and back after a slip and fall, and then developed chronic pain syndrome -$150,000.00 and future medical open.
- Traci (Blaine), 43 year old woman who sustained injury to her neck which destabilized her pre-existing neck fusion while pushing carts at work -$85,000.00
- Steven (Lindstrom), 51 year old man suffering from bilateral rotator cuff tears and low back injuries arising out of 20 plus years of work in the auto glass industry - $65,000.00 and over $80,000.00 in outstanding medical bills paid.
- Greg (Hutchinson), 56 years old electrician suffering from low back and shoulder injuries due to the physical requirements of his job - $165,000 and over $150,000 in outstanding medical bills paid.
Knee Injury Settlements
- Jimmy (Louisiana), 60 years old who sustained an injury to his knee and hip while dismounting a forklift- $80,000
- Pam (Plymouth), 68 year old woman whose slip and fall at work resulted in a knee replacement - $70,000.00 and over $50,000.00 in outstanding medical bills paid.