Call Today for Help with Your Legal Matter
When you are facing a family crises, you need an attorney who focuses on helping you get through it. Attorney Ashley Filimon understands that being confronted by the need to divorce or a child custody matter creates high anxiety and hurt feelings that may cloud your judgment. But, once you understand your situation in the context of Florida matrimonial law, you will be able to make the decision that protect your rights and help to create a new beginning.
Ms. Filimon cares about what happens to children and helps clients protect their right to be an active participant in raising their child. She is dedicated to protecting the best interests of all children.
In some cases, a family problem is not related to conflict, but the desire to have or adopt children. Ms. Filimon has significant experience assisting in adoptions.
Contact your Attorney Ashley Filimon today if for legal assistance with any of the following:
- Getting a divorce
- Sharing time with your children
- Establishing or disestablishing paternity
- Modifying a time-sharing or support agreement after divorce
- Gaining "legal guardianship" or temporary custody of children
- Adopting a child or making the decision to give a child up for adoption
- Adoptions by same-sex couples
- Adopting an older child
- Adoptions by relatives or step-parents
Call 407-966-4264 today to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information please visit the firm's site.
Attorney Ashley Filimon
- Florida, 2012
Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- J.D. - 2011
University Of North Carolina Of Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina
- B.A., B.S - 1992
- Major: Marketing & Spanish
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- The Florida Bar
- Families For Russian and Ukrainian Adoption-FRUA, Fl, President, 2009 - 2012
- Christian Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2012 - Present
- Citrus Club, Member, 2012 - Present
- Florida Adoption Council, Member, 2012 - Present
- MBA Orlando, Member, 2012 - Present
- RED Group, Member, 2012 - 2015