Call Today for an Experienced, Aggressive Attorney on Your Side!
For over 50 years, Attorney Arnold Goldstein has served his community as a reputable and knowledgeable attorney. Focusing on divorce and everything associated with it, he has learned the ins and outs of every outcome that can arise in a family law case. He walks his clients through each step of legal process so they are fully aware of their case.
Contact Attorney Arnold Goldstein today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Visitation/Parenting Time
- Contested Martial & Non Marital Property
- Supervised/Terminating Visitation
- Removal From The State
- Change of Custody
- Enforcement of Judgment
- Martial Settlement Agreement
- Parenting (Custody) Agreement
- Maintenance, Alimony, and Spousal Support
With a high degree of communication with his clients and a clear understanding of the challenges that family law cases can create, Attorney Goldstein's experience will serve as a shield from the storm so the client can focus on moving on with their future.
Call Attorney Arnold Goldstein today at 847-886-4101 to arrange your initial consultation.
*Serving all of Lake County to include:
Antioch | Bannockburn | Barrington | Barrington Hills | Beach Park | Buffalo Grove | Deer Park | Deerfield | Fox Lake | Fox River Grove | Grayslake | Green Oaks | Gurnee | Hainesville | Hawthorn Woods | Highland Park | Highwood | Indian Creek | Island Lake | Kildeer | Lake Barrington | Lake Bluff | Lake Forest | Lake Villa | Lake Zurich | Lakemoor | Libertyville | Lincolnshire | Lindenhurst | Long Grove | Mettawa | Mundelein | North Barrington | North Chicago | Old Mill Creek | Park City | Port Barrington | Riverwoods | Round Lake | Round Lake Beach | Round Lake Heights | Round Lake Park | Third Lake | Tower Lakes | Vernon Hills | Volo | Wadsworth | Wauconda | Waukegan | Wheeling | Winthrop Harbor | Zion
Attorney Arnold D. Goldstein
Admitted To The Bar:
- Northwestern University Law School J.D., 1963
- Illinois Certified Public Accountant, C.P.A., 1963
- Roosevelt University, M.B.A, 1963
- University of Illinois, B.A., 1963
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Family Law Committee of Lake County Bar Association
- 30-50 Hours of Annual Professional Classes Each Year
Foreign Languages Spoken:
- Spanish Speaking Staff