Providing Straight Forward, Aggressive, Yet Compassionate Representation
Angela Olson Law focuses in family law, divorce, mediation, criminal defense and drunk driving defense. She spends a lot time in the courtroom representing people through the most difficult times in their lives.
Through Ms. Olson's experience in the financial services industry, She developed a knack for identifying and explaining the economic opportunities and pitfalls clients' face in their lives and helps to priorities changes.
The firm's family law work encompasses divorce, child support, alimony (maintenance) and child custody. Ms. Olson also has over a decade of experience in drunk driving defense representing clients throughout the region in their OWI, DUI and DWI cases.
Associate attorney Ryan Shervey practices family law, criminal law, small claims and estate planning.
Contact Angela Olson Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Paternity/Non Marital child cases
- Post Divorce/Post Judgment cases
- Maintenance modification
- Child custody and placement modification
- Child support modification
- Contempt actions
- Bi-Party Mediation
- Guardian ad litem cases
- CHIPS (Child In Need of Protective Services) actions
- Property crimes
- Violent crimes
- Drug crimes
- Drunk Driving/OWI
- Traffic offenses
- Ordinance violations
- Probation Revocations
Call Angela Olson Law today at 715-869-6745 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Angela R. Olson
- Hamline University School of Law, 2005, Cum Laude
- St. Cloud State University, B.A.c Political Science, 2002, Magna Cum Laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Youth Action Hudson Board of Directors
- New Richmond Youth Hockey Association Board of Directors
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Former President
- New Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce: Former Executive Committee, Board of Directors
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Family Law
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Criminal Law
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- St. Croix Valley Young Professionals Group, Former Treasurer
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce, Former Ambassador
- Professional Women's Network, Former Board Member
“We are extremely pleased regarding all aspects of our case and situation, to include Angela Olson Law’s prompt and efficient accountability with billing. First class, professional, yet friendly and approachable in all respects!”
2016 Criminal Defense Client
"It was a pleasure working with Angela and would highly recommend her to anyone. I greatly appreciated everything she did and look forward to working with her in the future if need be. Also a shout out to her and all her staff, as they were all a pleasure to help me through this journey!"
2015 Divorce Client
“I am really impressed by how Angela conducts herself in court... A strong, ethical, smart, articulate female attorney is appreciated by so many of us. I hope she gets more opportunities to model what a good attorney does in the future."
2013 Divorce Client
"Angela Olson took a difficult situation in our life & handled it in a very professional manner. She made us comfortable with the legal process. We never had to enter the courtroom & she handled ALL of the paperwork for us making our lives much easier. I would recommend her to all of my friends & family that need someone to properly represent their best interests in court. She is a true professional & I would not trust anyone else with our legal matters."
2011 DWI Client
1301 Coulee Road, Ste 2
Hudson, WI 54016
New Richmond Office
539 S. Knowles Avenue
New Richmond, WI 54017