Retain Experienced Immigration Professionals with
Decades of Experience. Call Us Today.
At Ana Jacobs & Associates P.C. we provide prompt, personalized and comprehensive counsel in immigration matters for both corporate and individual clients in the U.S. and abroad. We have the skills and experience to help you pursue your immigration needs. Having traveled the path many times before, we know how to get there quickly, smoothly and efficiently.
We are a full-service immigration law firm dedicated exclusively to immigration and naturalization law. Our staff of immigration professionals and experienced attorneys will clearly explain your options and devise an immigration solution to meet your individual needs.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Marriage petitions for same sex couples
- Business Immigration
- Professional Foreign Workers (H-1B Visas)
- Temporary or “Peak Load” Workers (H-2B Visas)
- Foreign Trainee Workers (J-1 Visas)
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability (O-1)
- Performing Artists, Entertainers, and Athletes (P/O)
- Cultural Exchange and Religious Workers (Q/R)
- Transferred Employees (L)
- Investors (E)
- Sponsoring Employees for Permanent Residence / Green Card
- Avoiding Labor Certification
- Immigration for Specific Industries
- Medical Professionals
- Self-Petitioning for Permanent Residence / Green Card
- Deportation Defense
- Immigration of Family Members
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen
- Victims of Domestic Abuse (VAWA Petitions)
- Visas for Victims of Crimes and Human Trafficking ( U & T Visas)
Our attorneys and staff are dedicated and passionate about immigration rights and related issues in the ever-changing global economy. We see the big picture and provide you with answers that work for you, your family, your business and your well-being.
Whether your needs are employment immigration, family immigration or deportation defense, we are a full service immigration firm that will help you understand your options and achieve your goals. To learn more about how we can provide you with immigration solutions call 202-986-8686 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Ana T. Jacobs
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals Bar for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Admitted To The Bar:
- Catholic University, J.D., 1994
- University of Buenos Aires, 1976
Awards and Recognitions:
- Associate Recipient Nobel Peace Prize awarded to UNHCR, 1984
- Recipient, Human Rights Achievement Award, Outstanding Contribution to the Hispanic Community, 1999, in recognition of her precedent setting case,
- Aguilar v. Lewis, 50 F. Supp. 2D. 539 (E.D. Va 1999) which allowed for the release of numerous detained aliens