Representing the People - Not the Powerful
Call Today for the Experienced Attorneys You Deserve
Since 1985, the Staten Island injury lawyers of Ameduri Galante D'Agostino & Friscia have provided personal service and individual attention to injured clients. We understand that it can be both frightening and frustrating to have to stay home from work, losing pay and watching your medical bills escalate due to the negligence of another person or company. Count on us to fight for the full and fair compensation you are owed for lost wages, medical bills, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Recovering a fair settlement for our clients often hinges on our ability to effectively negotiate with the at-fault party's insurance carrier. Many of our attorneys have significant experience working in insurance defense. For this reason, we have the ability to anticipate the insurance company's strategies from start to finish.
Our Staten Island accident attorneys take responsibility for effective, aggressive investigation and representation, allowing the injured person to attend to health, family and economic issues. We pursue a variety of legal means to obtain the highest possible financial recovery.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Knockdowns
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Surgical Errors
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Scaffolding Accidents
Ameduri Galante D'Agostino & Friscia represents clients throughout the five boroughs of New York City including Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens, New York.
Call Attorney Anthony Ameduri today at 347-466-7527 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony Ameduri
- New York, 1980
- New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, J.D. - 1979
Wagner College, Staten Island, M.B.A. in Hospital Administration - 1975
- Honors: Highest G.P.A. in Program
Hunter College City University of New York, New York, New York, B.A. - 1972
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Biology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Staten Island Trial Lawyers, Member
- Richmond County Bar Association, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Arbitrator
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member