Call a Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney Whose
Clients Are His First Priority!
Understanding your rights when faced with a legal matter can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case and affect your life far into the future. Consult an attorney with 30 years' experience helping the citizens of Central Florida with family law, divorce, and child custody as well as drunk driving and serious criminal defense matters.
Attorney David F. Allen provides personal service, serious legal counsel and practical solutions. He makes certain that every client he represents understands their specific situation and their options and assists them in making informed legal decisions. When your whole future is on the line, you need an aggressive lawyer who is dedicated to protecting your rights.
Contact us today if you have a difficult legal situation. We offer a free consultation regarding any of the following:
- Domestic Violence
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Grandparents Rights
- Property and Asset Division (Identifying Hidden Assets)
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Criminal Law (Misdemeanors, Felonies and Appeals)
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Criminal Appeals
- Marijuana Possession
Allen, Miller & Diaz, P.A. represents clients throughout Greater Orlando, Florida, including the cities of Winter Park, Oviedo, Winter Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Heathrow, Maitland, Clermont, Apopka, Windermere, Deltona, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Kissimmee, Dr. Phillips, Celebration, and Casselberry. The firm also represents individuals in the communities of Orange County, Seminole County, Lake County, Osceola County and Volusia County.
Call David Allen today at 321-236-0027 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information visit lawyerallen.com.
Attorney David Frederick Allen
- Florida, 1978
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1979
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D. - 1977
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, B.S. - 1974
- Major: Finance/Business Administration
- Criminal Trail Advocacy Institute, University Of Florida - 1979
- O'Brien v O'Brien, 899 So.2d 1133 (5DCA,FL 2005)
- Smith v Smith, 761 So 2d 370 (5DCA,FL 2000)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Orange County Bar Association, 1978 - Present
- Member, Florida Bar, Criminal Law and Family Law Section
- Central Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers, Association, 1978 - Present
- "AV" Rated Highest Possible Rating, Martindale Hubbell