Retain a Former Assistant Public Defender to Protect Your Rights
Even before the shock of being charged with a crime has worn off, you need to take steps to ensure that your rights and your future are defended. The first step you need to take is to secure the representation of an aggressive, dedicated attorney who has the skills and experience necessary to help you get the best possible resolution to your case.
I am Patricia Abbott, an experienced Marietta criminal law defense lawyer. I aggressively defend my clients' rights and their futures. I know that my clients are depending on me to help them win their cases. I know that they are counting on me to deliver the best possible criminal defense, and I am committed to providing it to them.
In my service as an assistant public defender, I worked with a wide range of the legal community. My familiarity with the local courts and attorneys allows me to create a highly effective criminal defense that addresses my clients' needs and is tailored to the circumstances of my individual client's cases.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving (DUI)
- Probation Violations
- Drug Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Violations
- Juvenile Defense
Call Attorney Patricia Abbott today at 678-830-2488 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Patricia Gabrielle Abbott
Admitted To The Bar:
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, J.D.
Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia, B.A.
- Major: English Literature
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense®
- DeKalb County Public Defender's Office, Assistant Public Defender, 2005 - 2006
- City of Atlanta Public Defender's Office, Assistant Public Defender, 2006 - 2007