Comprehensive Legal Representation
Passionate on Your Behalf
When you are faced with a legal problem, you need a hard-working, experienced attorney by your side to advocate for your rights and one who has the ability, availability, and affability to provide the highest level of legal representation. Attorney Aaron Freeman brings a wealth of experience and a passion for helping others.
If you have been contacted by law enforcement or charged with a crime, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney. It is imperative to retain counsel and begin your criminal defense as soon as possible. Aaron Freeman will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for your case and to ensure your rights are protected.
Criminal accusations or criminal convictions can impact an individual’s life, liberty, and property. Mr. Freeman is a former deputy prosecutor who is involved with the Indianapolis Bar Association and is a member of its Criminal Defense Section.
Contact Attorney Aaron Freeman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- DUI / OVWI / OWI
- Criminal Investigations
- Theft / criminal conversion / forgery / burglary / robbery / embezzlement
- White collar crimes / corrupt business influence / ghost employment
- Drug crimes / possession of marijuana
- Gun charges / carrying a handgun without a license
- Expungement of criminal arrests and convictions
- Traffic offense / habitual traffic violators / license suspension
- Criminal and civil forfeitures
- Probation violations / post conviction relief / sentence modifications / appeals
Not every case needs to proceed to court. In numerous cases, Mr. Freeman has been able to achieve his client’s needs without going to trial or even into a courtroom. He works hand-in-hand with you to ensure that you are an active participant in the legal process as you work together toward your goal.
Call Attorney Aaron Freeman today at 317-960-4240 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout Indianapolis and the State of Indiana.
Attorney Aaron Freeman
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio, J.D., 2004
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, 2001
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Board of Directors (2010 – 2014)
- Indianapolis Inn of Court (Past Member)