Family Law and Legal Resources
Family law is the area of law that deals with a variety of matters governing the family relationship, including getting married, getting divorced, adopting a child, and establishing and modifying child support, child visitation and custody.
Top Related Family Law Topics:
- Adoption Law
- Child Abuse
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Separation and Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Spousal Support
LawInfo provides an entire library of free legal information to help you learn about family laws including FAQ's, forms, videos and more.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
Additional Family Law Articles
- What Is The Kids General Information Line: 1-800-442-Kids?
- How Can Dcs Enforce Support If The Non-Custodial Parent Lives Out Of State Or In Another Country?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Support After I Apply? How Long Does It Take To Get Support After I Apply?
- How Can I Establish The Fatherhood Of My Child?
- Where Do I Get An Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
- In Washington State, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Washington State?
- Saying I Do: With a Prenuptial Agreement
- The Difference Between Marriage and Civil Unions
- Common Law Marriage
Top Related Family Law Topics
United States Department of Health & Human Services - Promoting Responsible Fatherhood
Resources and guides provided for free to promote effective parenting
Still have questions?
Contact experienced Family Law Attorneys on LawInfo.com.