Family Law and Legal Resources
Family law is the area of law that deals with a variety of matters governing the family relationship, including getting married, getting divorced, adopting a child, and establishing and modifying child support, child visitation and custody.
Top Related Family Law Topics:
- Adoption Law
- Child Abuse
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Separation and Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Spousal Support
LawInfo provides an entire library of free legal information to help you learn about family laws including FAQ's, forms, videos and more.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
Additional Family Law Articles
- Department Of Child Support Enforcement Contact Information
- Dcse District Offices
- Do I Need To Tell Dcse When I Move?
- Can Dcse Help With Questions Or Problems About Custody Or Visitation?
- How Can Dcse Assist With Establishing Paternity?
- If A Judge Makes A Decision I Disagree With, What Can I Do?
- Why Is It So Hard To Reach My Child Support Office By Phone?
- When I Was A Child, The Non-Custodial Parent Did Not Pay The Support He/She Was Ordered To Pay. Can I Collect The Money That Is Owed?
- Do You Have An Attorney I Can Talk To About A Question I Have Related To Child Support?
- Where Is The Scale That Is Used In Setting The Amount Of A Child Support Order?
Top Related Family Law Topics
United States Department of Health & Human Services - Promoting Responsible Fatherhood
Resources and guides provided for free to promote effective parenting
Still have questions?
Contact experienced Family Law Attorneys on LawInfo.com.